To become a reference in the responsible transformation of the Earth's mineral resources, for ‘living well’ together – our corporate purpose. This ambition is supported by two strategic axes:
Growing in metals for global economic development (manganese, nickel, mineral sands)
Developing critical metals for the energy transition (lithium, nickel/cobalt salts, battery recycling)
Our vision of Eramet in 2023
Backed by a new model that is both agile and robust, and supported by the confidence of its investors, Eramet's has a strong ambition which is reflected by its corporate purpose. We will create this sustainable and responsible performance through our strategic investments in sectors of the future and through the quality and strength of our teams around the world, delivering operational excellence, innovation capability, an entrepreneurial spirit, openness and pragmatism. As a business partner of choice, we also strive to be seen as a home for best talents that enables every individual to reach their full potential.
- Sustainable value creator
- Business partner of choice
- Committed & contributive corporate citizen
- Home for best talents
A comprehensive transformation process
We've embarked on a strategic and managerial transformation. The goal is to unleash energies, restore competitiveness in a changing environment and sustainably create value for all stakeholders. The digital transformation, which straddles all of our activities, is a key driver of this dynamic.
- Twofold strategic development: growing in metals for global economic development (manganese, nickel, mineral sands) and developing critical metals for the energy transition (lithium, nickel/cobalt salts, battery recycling).
- An exhaustive support across all levels of the value chain: new organisational structures; new management methods; and new ways of working.
- Digital support across all levels of the value chain: connect geology to the economy; optimise processes through artificial intelligence (AI) and ensure the traceability and quality of our products.
Today, Eramet is:
A pure player in the mining and metals sector, contributing to a sustainable future, with world-class deposits and leadership positions in each of our businesses.
* in accordance with the IFRS 5 standard, excluding operations sold or in the process of being sold